Mental Health Concerns
Are you or a loved one struggling with depression or anxiety?
Is your loved one’s behavior concerning or confusing?
Do you know the difference between a Bi-Polar Diagnosis and an addiction diagnosis?
Could there be other debilitating conditions or thought disorders that need support?
Don’t wait call us now 877-387-7197
Bi-Polar, Depression, anxiety, and other mental health problems can significantly interfere with a person’s ability to function, and their behavior can be confusing and sometimes infuriating to themselves and to others.
People with emotional and behavioral difficulties often engage in behaviors that take a toll on themselves and on those around them such as:
- Lashing out at the people they love the most
- Saying or doing hurtful things
- Placing blame on everyone around them for their feelings
- Skipping school or work
- Overusing drugs or alcohol
- Engaging in risky sexual behaviors or dangerous activities
- Isolating from their friends and family
- Harming themselves or attacking others
- Making threats or attempting suicide
- And more…
Recognizing these patterns or behaviors in yourself and in others can be confusing and overwhelming. You may know that something needs to be done, but you aren’t sure what to do or how to do it.
Allow one our Assessment professional’s help you today 877-387-7197
At Rickard Elmore Intervention, our goal is to understand your unique and personal circumstances and guide you and your family to make a decision that will support long-term success.
When you are feeling stuck, or like you’re trying to same things without any results, Rickard Elmore Intervention will provide you with options and alternatives, and expertly guide you swiftly through the process so that you feel confident and secure in your decision.
Rickard Elmore Intervention can provide or connect to services for:
- Intervention for those unwilling to seek treatment on their own
- In-Patient Treatment
- Supportive Living
- Private Care
- Residential Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Psychiatric Services
- Self-Help Groups
- Alternative Holistic Treatment
- Post-treatment case management and support
- And much more…
When you’re in a time of crisis, making important life-changing decisions effectively can be difficult or even impossible.
With so many different options, how do you know what is best for you and your family?
Let us help you make the right decision.
Call for a Free Assessment Today.